PRA offers training workshops in our areas of expertise to help communities and organizations transform behavioral health service delivery. Our curricula delivery can be scaled from a training for individuals and organizations to a train-the-trainer event for experienced trainers.
We develop training curricula to meet your needs using evidence-based practices, state of the art technologies, and strategies that engage practitioners and policymakers. Our trainers provide a wide variety of resources to participants, including toolkits, monographs, trainer manuals, and strategic planning tools.
- Policy Research Associates Training
- Customized Technical Assistance and Training With National Experts
- Sequential Intercept Model (SIM) Mapping Workshop
- How Being Trauma-Informed Improves Criminal Justice System Responses
- Log into the Trauma-Informed Responses Training portal
- Mental Health Training for Juvenile Justice
- Adolescent Mental Health Training for School Resource Officers
- SOAR Online Course Facilitation and Leadership Academy
- SOAR Strategic Action Plans
- Crisis Intervention Teams for Youth
- Cross-Systems Mapping & Strategic Planning for Youth