PRA is a U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce-certified Women-Owned Small Business with the ability to administer both small and large-scale grants and contracts.
- General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule: Management, Organization, and Business Improvement Services:
- GSA eLibrary Contractor Information: Policy Research Associates, Inc.
- Contract Number: GS-10F-0297S
- SIN 874-1: Integrated Consulting Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity:
- Domain I: Pilot and Evaluation Studies
- Domain III: Policy Analysis and Program Related Projects
- Domain V: Technical Assistance and Training
- Program Support Center Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity:
- An Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Task Order contract used to provide services (e.g., technical assistance, evaluation) to federal agencies
Our clients include federal agencies, foundations, state and local governments, and national and state organizations. Clients have included:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Social Security Administration
- National Institute of Justice
- Jacob & Valeria Langeloth Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- New York City Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Alcoholism Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Corrections
Interested in working with us? Contact us at email@example.com.