The June 2021 edition of the Policy Research Associates monthly newsletter included announcements, publications, and the latest posts from the PRA blog.
This newsletter contained the following headlines:
- Quarterly Impact Report: January to March 2021
- Article Shares Examples of Tele-mental Health Service Integration in Rural Communities During COVID-19
- Access Recordings of Recent Events
Policy Research is pleased to release its impact report for quarter 1 of 2021. Each quarter, Policy Research publishes an impact report highlighting our work across the country via our technical assistance centers, projects, and fee-for-service activities. Highlights of the January-to-March reporting period include the following:
- Hosted 17 trainings, training 3,604 people
- Held 64 virtual meetings and events with 9,728 attendees
- Released 12 products to the public
Read the full quarter 1 impact report for our highlights.
An article co-authored by Policy Research, Inc. staff members was recently published in the Journal of Rural Mental Health. “COVID-19 Tele-Mental Health: Innovative Use in Rural Behavioral Health and Criminal Justice Settings,” from authors Senior Project Associate Ashley Krider, MS, and Program Area Director Travis Parker, MS, LIMHP, CPC, provides an overview of the challenges COVID-19 has posed to behavioral health service delivery in rural communities and suggests how tele-mental health can contribute to addressing the resulting needs.
This resource was first shared in 2021.