Policy Research is pleased to release its 2021 annual impact report to the field. This annual impact report provides a quantitative look at the events, trainings, meetings, presentations, and products Policy Research delivered throughout 2021. Highlights of the past year include the following:
- Influenced 42 policy and practice changes among state, county, and local agencies
- Held 74 trainings, which trained 7,983 people
- Delivered 21 presentations to the field
- Hosted 283 meetings and events with 41,673 attendees
- Facilitated 90 site visits and technical assistance visits with 1,607 attendees
Read the 2021 annual impact report for our full list of project highlights!
This resource was first shared in 2022.